The transition to university from school is demanding. Many students are now tutored and mentored throughout their undergraduate courses and prepared for GMAT tests and post-graduate admissions, including MBAs. Others have tuition when struggling with a particular component of their course or realise that certain skills need enhancement.
We have a network of high-flying post-graduates (Masters, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral) who can tutor undergraduates through the trickier parts of their courses.
Our tutors provide
- Individualised course-specific preparation and support
- Our tutors and mentors help students settle into academic life at university
- There is an emphasis on time-management, revision techniques, and subject prioritisation.
- Our tutors can work with students over a considerable time frame to stimulate a love of learning, discovery of new ideas, and consideration of different perspectives – all crucial for a successful university career
- One-to-one teaching is the best way to boost confidence at the crucial time before the start of the assessment period
For many of our students these programmes are delivered through hourly tuition in the student's home. For students not close to one of our branches or overseas, Skype tuition or residential tuition during the long academic holidays might be the best solution.
We also offer a specialist US college mentoring service to help students manage the transition into a different education system.